COVID 19 Advisory
Phase 4 of the border reopening will begin on Saturday, 20 November. With this news it's important to stay up-to-date with the new requirements.
Here are 5 things to note about Phase 4:
• Quarantine is removed for the following types of travellers:
o Securely verifiable fully vaccinated travellers
o Non-securely verifiable fully vaccinated travellers who travel from a country with vaccination rates that are 60% or higher for the first dose of the vaccine and where those travellers spent at least 14 days prior to the date of travel
o Caymanians/Permanent Residents who were fully vaccinated with an approved vaccine (locally or overseas)
• Travellers who are not quarantining are required to do a lateral flow test (LFT) on days 2, 5 and 10.
• All travellers are required to apply on the Travel Cayman Portal and will be issued with a travel certificate which is required for entry. An update to the portal will be live by Thursday, 11 November.
• Pre-arrival PCR is required within 72 hours prior to travel date for all travellers age 5 and older.
• At this time, unvaccinated tourists, including unvaccinated tourist children, are not able to travel to the Cayman Islands.
Graphics outlining key requirements for Phase 4 are available to download here.
To read about the full list of Phase 4 requirements head to exploregov.ky/reopening-plan
Cayman Airways has announced its return to New York City starting 16 December. Additionally, daily service to Miami will begin on 10 December. Flights can be booked directly via www.caymanairways.com or via their toll-free US Reservations line (1-800-GCAYMAN)
Have you heard the good news? The CIDOT is hosting another round of Aquila Service Excellence: COVID-19 Edition sessions. This 90-minute training offers the perfect opportunity to enhance your customer service skills. With Phase 4 starting on Saturday, 20 November now is your chance to learn how to deliver excellent service while adhering to COVID-19 protocols and procedures.
• November 12 at 10:00am – Registration Deadline: 5pm, 10 November
• November 18 at 10:00am – Registration Deadline: 5pm, 16 November
• November 19 at 1:30pm – Registration Deadline: 5pm, 17 November
• November 22 at 1:30pm – Registration Deadline: 5pm, 19 November
To register head to aquila.ourcayman.ky to secure your space today!
PROUD MEMBER OF
TRAVEL PARTNERS WITH
VIEW ALL RENTALS
LIST OF GROCERIES
PROMO AND PACKAGES
USEFUL LINKS & Other Services
COVID 19 ADVISORY
#16 Sand Pointe road to P.O. Box 1074 Grand Cayman KY1-1102 Cayman Islands
Reservation : email@example.com
Inquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Email : email@example.com